Territorial Electric Ltd. is known throughout the construction industry for its skilled and professional workforce, high performance standards, and quality workmanship. We value hard-working individuals who are interested in learning to advance their skills and abilities. We recognize and reward strong work ethic, creativity, and dedication.
True, Territorial has a very low employee turnover rate, but we’re growing so we are always interested in hearing from aspiring or seasoned electricians looking for a valuable and rewarding career. Our doors are open and we welcome the opportunity to meet you.
If you are looking for…
- Competitive wages
- Outstanding benefits
- Unsurpassed incentives
- Developmental opportunities
- Lifelong learning
- A stable, respectful employer
…then you will love working for Territorial.
If you are interested in joining Territorial’s family of employees please drop by our office with your resume… and make sure you have some time for a chat!
We are located at 8303 Roper Road in Edmonton. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm (closed from Noon – 1:00pm).
Our Job Postings
We are seeking an Apprentice Electrician to join our team!
Duties vary from one level to another but, in general, you will:
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations
- Pipe and pull wire through various size conduits
- Splice, join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical systems and remove and replace faulty components
- Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Registered as an Electrical Apprentice
- WHMIS 2015 Certificate